Eclipse Cats!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the best Clan? (please give reasons after voting)

2 posters

Who's the best Clan??

What is the best Clan? (please give reasons after voting) Voteba10100%What is the best Clan? (please give reasons after voting) Voteba12 100% [ 3 ]
What is the best Clan? (please give reasons after voting) Voteba100%What is the best Clan? (please give reasons after voting) Voteba12 0% [ 0 ]
What is the best Clan? (please give reasons after voting) Voteba100%What is the best Clan? (please give reasons after voting) Voteba12 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

Who do you think is the best Clan in the forest??

I know we don't know much about tiger,lion and leopard clan, but i put them in there anywayz. XD

I say StarClan, because its powerful and they can't really get hurt. only by seeing their friends die and the clans fight.... and its a mix from all the clans and no bad cats can get in XD

http://darkheart9509.deviantart.com/

Spottedstar

Spottedstar

Hard to choose really....uhm...i got to go wit The Stars on this one,i mean come on people!STARCLAN!All the cats in the warriors book....or at least mos cats look up to starclan in awe!

http://www.warriorworld.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum