Eclipse Cats!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 4 Empty MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 4 Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:24 pm

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

Robinsong stepped out of the Warriors den. It was the first day she was to train with her new apprentice, Dawnpaw. She was very exited. I had wanted Dawnpaw as an apprentice all along. It also means that I'll have many chances to tell her about her real heritage. She slowed by the fresh-kill pile and snatched a squirrel. She felt as though all they could find in their territory was squirrel. She had eaten only squirrel for the past coupple of nights.
When she was done eating the squirrel, she spotted Dawnpaw crouched with her own squirrel in the patch of moss where the apprentices prefered to eat their meals. She padded over to her. "Dawnpaw. Were going to do a little bit of hunting today. okay? meet me outside the entrance when your done your Fresh-kill." Dawnpaw nodded, and went back to her meal.
Robinsong was just getting worried when Dawnpaw emerged from behind a pine. "Is this a good catch?" Dawnpaw asked, setting the squirrel by Robinsongs paws. Robinsong let out a purr of amusement. "Whats so funny?" Dawnpaw asked. "Its just that, have you been noticing that all we seem to have eaten in the last moon have been Squirrels? Where did all of the other animals go?" She wondered. Dawnpaw shrugged "Its still food. Even if we have to live on it for the rest of our lives." Robinsong nodded. "Your right. It is still food. But I have a challenge for you" Dawnpaws ears pricked and her eyes grew wide at a challenge. Robinsong couldnt surpress twitching her whiskers "Okay heres your challenge" She leaned in close to the apprentice and whispered "Go and find me something other than a squirrel!" Dawnpaw let out a mrrow of emusement and leaped off into the dark undergrowth. "Okay!" she meowed over her shoulder.

http://darkheart9509.deviantart.com/

2MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 4 Empty Re: MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 4 Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:34 pm

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

Robinsong and Dawnpaw returned to camp later that morning ready to sleep, but happy wih their catches. Dawnpaw had been out for a while after Robinsong had sent her off to find somethng OTHER than a squirrel, and she didnt dissappoint. Dawnpaw had come leaping back with two squirrels and a thrush. "Good job! You get first pick from the fresh kill pile tonight!" Of course, Robinsong had to check with Foxstar first about it. But she did feel asthough the apprentice deserved it. Dawnpaw had also given the thrush for Robinsong to eat. "Here," she had said "You can have the thrush. I don't mind squirrel"
Now Robinsong was washing herself from her meal. She glanced aroung the camp. It was so peaceful. She padded off to the warriors den after she had said her good-mornings to Dawnpaw, her half brother Thunderstreak, and Flamestripe, Foxstars kin. They were her good friends in the Clan. With the exeption of Featherbell, who was collecting some herbs, she had said good morning to every cat that was REALLY important to her, even though the Clan was just a big bag of kin.

3MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 4 Empty Re: MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 4 Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:40 pm

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

She lay her head on her paws and drifted into the sleep she longed for. Robinsong found herself in the mist shrouded forest. She peered around the small clearing, and a grey cat stepped out.
"Stonestream!" she bounded over to him.
Stonestream dipped his head to her. "Thank you for telling Nightstreak the truth." he meowed. Then his expression became sullen "I see how she's taken it. She seems to have moved on from me very quickly." His face distorted and soon his expression was one of true terror.
Roinsong stared at the StarClan cat. Why was he so fearful all of a sudden? "Whats wro-"
"Dawnger Haunches over the Clans" He meowed before she could finish asking her question. She stared puzzeled at him "I thought all would be peaceful once I told Nightstreak the truth. Is there something I'm missing here?" she asked suddenly. But Stonestream turned his back on her ad faded into the mist. Robinsong woke up.

4MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 4 Empty Re: MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 4 Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:58 pm

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

She stepped out to see that cats were gathering in the clearing. Oh yeah! We don't do daily routines tonight. Its a Gathering. Unfortunately, Robinsong had not heard her name called to go to this Gathering, so she slumped down on a rock and gave herself a good groooming.

The cats to go to the Gathering were leaving the camp, and Robinsong caught an expression on Dawnpaws face of exitement and nerves. She was speakiing hurridly to Leafpaw, who was patiently listening.

Robinsong got up from her spot once the cats were gone and searched for Wood-down. He was usually left in-charge of the camp when the deputy and the leader were gone. He was an elder, but he was also MoonClans former leader, Woodstar. He had to stepp down in old age. he still has many lives to be lost though.

The brown tom stared at Robinsong and spoke. He already knew what she had come for. "You can do whatever you please today, Robinsong. You deserve some time to your self. Go for a hunt, I guess." then he curled up in his nest and snoozed.

Robinsong left the camp to Shadow Forest. All was quiet, and she kept to the shadows, looking for prey. She caught a wiff of something that she recognized from a long time ago. She padded forward, seeking the anima for this smell. Then she spotted it. A Magpie.

A magpie? A MAGPIE? There were no Magpie's in MoonClan territory. Not now, not EVER! The only place she knew a magpie from.. Spirit Forest!

The bird could not have crossed the river, anf of course, It could of flewn. But a magpie wouldn't settle here. Robinsong tried to think logically, but she couldn't. All she could Think about in this situation was how a medicine cat would preceive it. Its SpiritClan prey.. In MoonClan territory! Something in MoonClan belongs to SpiritClan!

Robinsong forgot all about the magpie. She ran quickly back to the camp, and the Magpie flew away and screeched in alarm. But that wasn't the loudest screech. No, the Loudest screach came right from the heart of her camp. It sounded like a queen wailing because her kit was hurt. But Robinsong soon found out that it was much worse.

"Bloompaw! BLOOMPAW! Wake up! Bloompaw! NO!!!!!!!"

(Go to Gathering section for breif continueation of story)

5MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 4 Empty Re: MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 4 Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:18 pm

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

Robinsong stared as Leafpaw rushed up to his dead sister. Robinsong had been in the medicine den, clearing her head with the scent of herbs. Now she padded out, wanting to comfort Leafpaw and Polenpaw as they saw what had happened to their sister. As she padded closer to the cats, she watched as Dawnpaw spoke to Leafpaw. The silver she-cat had a glint in her eyes that portrayed her feelings. “We’ll get to the bottom of this, Leafpaw. I promise, I’ll help you” Then she nuzzled her nose into the tabby toms fur. As Robinsong approached the dead body of Bloompaw, she noticed for the first time that she had teeth marks in her throught. ! She was Murdered! She looked around the camp and started to sniff around. Nope, no scent of the other three clans... and no scent of rogues or kittypets. Her eyes stretched wide. It was a MoonClan cat! One of my clanmates killed Bloompaw! She yoweled in horror and all the cats faces turned to her. She opened her mouth to voice her exclaimation, but someone beat her to it.

“It was a MoonClan cat! Someone here has killed Bloompaw!” there were gasps around the clearing as Blueclaw voiced the statement. Robinsong shivered at the thought of meeting the murderer. But its one of us! Then she whimpered for the apprentice on the ground. Who would kill such a sweet cat? And she was only seven moons old! Robinsong shook her head. She could not understand.

She watched as the family of Bloompaw (Leafpaw, Polenpaw, Basilheart and Pinefrost) gathered around her body, grieving. Then Robinsongs eyes narrowed as she caught the expression on Pinefrosts face. It doesn’t look asthough he’s grieving at all!

Foxstar stepped up to the Moonperch and called to all of the cats.
“Cats of MoonClan! A terrible mis-giving has happened here tonight! One of our apprentices, Bloompaw, has died! She was murdered!” Foxstar paused in her speech to let the words sink in. The cats around the clearing screeched in terror. Foxstar didn’t try to hide her fury. “I have scented nothing but MoonClan here, meaning that one of you is the killer. I know for a fact that none of the cats I took for the Gathering have murdered her, so it leaves everone in camp in questioning.” She glared at her Clan. “None of us will rest until we find who is responsible, “ she meowed to the family, and they dipped their heads, “And I will be watching everyone carefully from now on!” She jumped off the Moon Perch and signalled to Thunderstreak and Flamestripe to join her in her den.

Robinsong was startled by a meow behind her. “It’s so sad to see that we can’t trust anyone anymore” her eyes narrowed. Robinsong was quick to defend herself. “I came back from hunting and found Bloompaw with Basilheart when I entered the camp.” Blueclaw relaxed and nodded. “Okay.” She sighed and sat down beside Robinsong.

They watched as the Elders, Wood-down and Mudtail carried the body of Bloompaw out into the forest. The family stared after her with no expression but sorrow in their eyes. Except for Pinefrost. “Don’t you thin-“ Robinsong started to say to Blueclaw, but Blueclaw had already padded away to Heatfur. We’ll probably be expecting more kits. She thought as she watched Blueclaw and Heatfur walk away, tails twined.

6MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 4 Empty Re: MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 4 Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:44 pm

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

Robinsong woke the next night and trotted out of the warriors den. "Robinsong, Leafpaw, Dawnpaw, Spiltclaw! Moonhigh patrol with me!" Robinsongs half brother, Thunderstreak was already giving the orders for the patrols. Robinsong dipped her head to him and lept over to the fresh kill pile. Thunderstreak was speaking with Flamestripe, the head of the patrol, about which border to check. Robinsong sat down and snatched a mouse to eat. Dawnpaw soon joined her, and Leafpaw emerged from the apprentices den aswell. Then Flamestripe was right behind her, and her heart lurched. "We're leaving now" he meowed. Robinsong couldn't help being delayed by his voice.

Dawnpaw and Leafpaw sprinted eagerly to the rest of the patrol, and Robinsong shook her head.

"I wanna go!" She heard a squeak from behind her.

Flamestripe shook his head to the kit, Shadowkit, who was obviously old enough to make troubble. "No Shadowkit" he said warmly "When your older" And the patrol left the camp, and set out for the MarkedClan border.

7MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 4 Empty Re: MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 4 Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:31 pm

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

Robinsong was basking in the sunlight before she went to sleep. She suddenly heard a yowl from the entrance of the camp and her ears pricked instantly. SpiritClan! Then Foxstar emerged as she heard the cat, Shiverwing, screech her name. Robinsong overheard their conversation. MarkedClan and SwiftClan are attacking SpiritClan! She jumped up instantly, ready for Foxstar to choose herbut she did not hear her name. Before she knew it, the rescue patrol had leaft the camp.
She sighed and hoped for the best for her friends. "I hope they'll be all right" blueclaw, who stayed behind said in her ear. "Me too." Robinsong replied back.

(Go to War section for the Fight after the First Gathering Section for brief continuation)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum