Eclipse Cats!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 6 Empty MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 6 Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:20 am

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

Robinsong chewed heer fresh kill , a squirrel, and watched as more cats emerged from their dens. She saw her half brother Thunderstreak pad away to meet with Foxstar beneath the Moon Perch. Foxstar spoke with him for a while before beconing to Flamestripe, Whitwhistle, Basilheart, Snaketail and Robinsong to join them. They all walked toward them and listened to their leader speak.

"As you should know," Foxstar began to the group of cats, "It has been half a Moon since the Great Battle in SpiritClan territory, and a Ful Moon of hard work for your apprentices," She looked breifly to Flamestripe," And yours. I have talked to Lionpaw about how much training he had gotten before joining MoonClan, He is long overdue for his warrior ceremony." Flamestripe nodded his head in agreement. Foxstar went on. "So I think that today is a good day to send your apprentices out for assesment. And if they all do well, they will be made warriors this Sunrise." All of the mentors broke off away from Foxstar and discussed where the apprentices would go.

Robinsong spoke first, "I want to send Dawnpaw toward Tri-Pines. She doesn't have much axperience there, so it will be a good test for her" She padded off to where Dawnpaw was eating and left the other Mentors to decide for their apprentices.

http://darkheart9509.deviantart.com/

2MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 6 Empty Re: MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 6 Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:37 pm

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

Robinsong proweled the shadows, following Dwnpaws scent. She spotted the silver she-cat in the hunters crouch, getting ready to spring at a sparrow. She moved slowly and carefully through the bush until she was a close enough distance to pounce on her prey. Then, all of a suddon, a cat jumpped out of a tall Pine tree and landed on Dawnpaw. Robinsong leaped in alarm and landed close to the struggling cats. She caught a whiff of the cats scent and her fur stood on end. MarkedClan! She launched herself onto the Grey fluff of a cat and pinned her down.

"What are you doing so far from your territory?" She meowed menacingly to the MarkedClan apprentice. She had seen her befrore, at gatherings. Her name was Silkypaw.

Silkypaw looked frustrated that she was caught in an uneven fight. She didn't seem to keen to talking, so Robinsong spoke again. She pushed a little harder with her paws on the Apprentice.
"Are there others with you?!"

Silkypaw, who had seemed to give up her fight struggled again and shook her head wildly from side to side, "No! No, theres no one else!" She yoweled, "Now get off me!" she hissed.

Robinsong jumped off the apprentice and Silkypaw stumbled back up. Dawnpaw crouched low and hissed to her, "You made me lose my prey" She groweled at her, and she sunk lower to the ground.

Silkypaw sat and licked her paw, as if not to care. Then she turned to Dawnpaw and glared at her. "Thats what you MoonClan cats get for taking my friend." she said icily.

Then it dawned on Robinsong. Lionpaw! She muct have been his friend, and had come to our territory to see if we were holding him hostage. Robinsong looked at Silkypaw.

"As a matter of fact," she meowed, " Lionpaw has joined us. We were ready to release him when he asked to join MoonClan" That should clear some delusions, Robinsong thought.

Silkypaw jumped to her paws instantly and her eyes went wide in apparent horror. "He joined you? But.... but..." she didn't finish. Her expression was suddenly filled with loss, and strong emotion.

Dawnpaw nodded to her statement, and she became a little less angry at Silkypaw. "Yes he joined us...." Robinsong watched as Dawnpaws expression became blank. She was probaly thinking back to that day when he had joined MoonClan, just as Robinsong was. The day they all found out the truth about their heritages.

Silkypaw shuffled her paws in slight embarassment. "I.. I thought he would want to be with MarkedClan.... with me... but I guess I was wrong.." She shook her head as if to clear it and then jumped off into the direction of MarkedClan territory.

Robinsong watched Dawnpaw step forward but she gestured for her to not. "Its okay Dawnpaw. Don't worry about her, she'll be fine." Robinsongs expression tenderized," You'll be a great Warrior, Dawnpaw. Because at Sunrise, you'll have your Warrior Ceremony." She announced.

3MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 6 Empty Re: MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 6 Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:56 pm

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

"Let all cats old enought to Catch their own prey join here, beneath the Moon Perch for a Clan meeting."

Robinsong strode prowdly from the Warriors den towards the Moon Perch. Its time for the ceremony! she thought wildly. My apprentice, becoming a Warrior already!

Dawnpaw, Leafpaw, Polenpaw, Stonepaw and Lionpaw were already lined up at the foot of the Moon Perch. Dawnpaw had her eyes closed and was drinking in the newly rising sun. She will make a great Warrior. Robinsong thought again. Dawnpaw had trained hard this past month, and had fought in visious battles. She deserved this as much as the other apprentices.

Foxstar turned to the mentors of the cats and said, "Do you all approve of your apprentices work and training?" she meowed. The mentors nodded their heads and Flamestripe spoke up, "They have worked hard, and all have earned this." He caught the eye of Lionpaw, his apprentice, and the tom blinked his gratiousness. Foxstar nodded with the mentors and went on with the ceremony. " Dawnpaw, Leafpaw, Polenpaw and Lionpaw. Do you all promise to protect and feed our Clan to the best of your abilities and at the cost of your life?" she asked. The apprentices stuttered together, "I do" in unison. Foxstar looked up to the stars momentarily, then back at the cats, "Then with the power StarClan has given me, I give you all your Warrior names. Leafpaw," she meowed and the tom stepped forward. " From this moment forward, you will be known as Leafblaze. StarClan honors your great bravery and we welcome you as a full Warrior of MoonClan." Newly named Leafblaze licked Foxstars shoulder and went to sit beside his mentor. Foxstar went on with the ceremony to name Polenpaw, Stonepaw and Lionpaw. Their new names were Polentail, Stoneclaw and Lionscar, and were now welcomed as full warriors of MoonClan. Now, Foxstar called upon Dawnpaw. "Dawnpaw, from this moment forward, you will be known as Dawnspirit. StarClan honors your Courage and lively Spirit, and we welcome you as a full Warrior of MoonClan."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum