Eclipse Cats!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 10 Empty MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 10 Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:29 am

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

Starkit padded through the trees to get back home. She had a feeling in her gut that she would be in trouble. Caught, or something. Sneaking form the camp.. to go to a gathering? If they caught her, she would have apprentice duty, but her apprentice ceremony would be delayed

She turned to look at Echo. "Will I get caught?" Echo sighed. "Not if you keep running."

She sped up.

Starkit had gotten to camp safely. When she got there thoguh, she figured out why they weren't all searching for her. There was someone else they were searching for.

"Polentail! Skykit! Stormkit!" It was Flamestripe. and other cats were yoweling their names too.

Starkit slunk into the nursary and sunk into bed. It wasn't like she could help find the lost kits. But her heart ached for her friend, Skykit. If she wasn't found.. her and her brother would not become apprentices!!

http://darkheart9509.deviantart.com/

2MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 10 Empty Re: MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 10 Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:48 pm

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

Starkit woke to darkness. The sky was glittered with stars, and the moon shone brightly behind the branches of a tall pine.

Starkit lifted herself from the soft nest in the nursery and stretched. She moped as she padded through the litchen to the clearing.

"Gah!" Satrkit gasped, as a cat toppled over her. It was Rainkit, not seeming to be sad by the fact that their fellow denmates were missing. She shoved him off and he pouted. "Whats wrong, Starkit?" he said.

Starkit glared at him. "My freind is lost, and she wont be an apprentice like us, if she can't be found soon.." Rainkit looked at her in a confused manner, then his eyes widened. "Oh.. Yeah. I feel bad too" His face fell to a frown, and he padded away.

Starkit sighed, but she was only caught off guard, again. "EKK!" and then her voice cut as her mouth was suddenly full.

She glared at Echo. "whh wbb.. thuuuuu" the words were jumbled.

Echo stared at her adoringly. "I can't have you making so much noise. No one can see me but you, remember?"

HE took his paw out from her mouth, and she spit out his forced-fur. "And I don't want your fur in my mouth.." she grumbled. Echo just laughed.

Starkit wondered what had him so upbeat.. Shouldn't he be sad about Skykit and Stormkit?

Starkits eyes widened as she got an idea.

"What's got you so happy, Echo? We should be trying to find Skykit and Stormkit.." Starkit said in a detatched voice.

"Well, Starkit, you're going to be an apprentice once the moon is at its highest. Aren't you exited?"

Starkit just stared at Echo. "Echo.. I think I know how we can find Skykit and Stormkit.."

Echo seemed confused. "You seem very worried about them.. What are you thinking we should do then, Starkit?"

Starkit glanced at Echo, then to the forest behind. "Well, you can find them, with your-" she narrowed her eyes at Echo "- Deadly powers.. And then I'll bring them back."

3MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 10 Empty Re: MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 10 Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:04 pm

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

Echo nodded before she had finished. "I was waiting for you to say that, Starkit. " he smiled "I know where they are.. just.. be ready for a disappointment.." He ran off toward the woods, and with his tail, signaled for Starkit to follow.

Starkit bolted after Echo through ShadowForest, and he brought her to a small hallow in a tree. Starkit cautiously looked inside, and saw that it was bigger than she could have expected. She caught Echo's eye, and he nodded her inside.

Once inside the hallow, Starkit started to hear mews of cats. She hid behind a nook in the walls of the tree, and she turned to look around it..

Skykit! Stormkit and Polentail too! But there was a black she cat, with grey paws with them. She didn't recognize this cat, but the smell of her made Satrkit's nose wrinkle.

"So, I would like to extend the invitation to join MistClan to you, Polentail, since you know more of it anyways. You're kit's are welcome too." The black she-cat was saying.

Starkit's eyes widened, and Echo hissed. But of course, no one could hear him but Starkit.

Polentail moved in the hollow uncomfortably.. She seemed to think alot, then she sighed, and looked at her kits. "I don't think MoonClan will declare war on MistClan, although they are hated to them. But if I trust my gut, I know MistClan will raid them again. " she looked at her kits adoringly, "And if their father is so loyal to MistClan, and was before they were born, some of that blood IS in them.... Fine. I will join MistClan."

Starkit watched as Skykit stared in horror at her mother, but Stormkit extended his claws intot he ground in satisfaction. Stormkit! I didn't know you were so cold hearted!

Skykit started to back away from her mother. "No!" She said. She glared at her and then turned tail and ran. Skykit passed Starkit as she ran, but did not see her.

Starkit was frozen. She watched as the black she-cats tail curled in satisfaction. "That kit is too weak for MistClan anyways... "she glared at Polentail, as if willing her to object. Polentail looked hi=urt, but she didn't speak. She curled her tail around Stormkit. "That one, on the other paw," the she cat said, "Will make a fine warrior of MistClan. I can se the darkness in his soul..."

Starkit was tugged away by the now running Echo. "We need to find Skykit, and take her home." The two left the hallow in the tree, and ran through the forest on a desperate search for Skykit.

4MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 10 Empty Re: MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 10 Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:19 pm

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

Starkit ran after Echo "Do you knwo where she is?" she asked hopefully.

"Yes, but you have to keep quiet. She will be sad, and won't want to talk to you"

Starkit nodded, being quiet.

Echo slowed and turned around a pine, then paused. He tiled his head, signaling that Skykit was there, behind the tree.

Starkit padded slowly to where Skykit lay, sobbing. Skykit wasn't aware of her.

"Skykit. Come on. I'll take you home." Starkit said, in a soft voice.

Skykit stopped breathing for a bit, then she looked up at Starkit with wide eyes. "Starkit? How did you find me? ..."

Starkit didn't talk, she just smiled. "I'll talk to you more later. We have an apprentice ceremony to attend."

Skykit nodded and followed Starkit back to camp.

The ceremony passed in a glaze. Frostkit, Eaglekit, Starkit, Rainkit and Skykit had sat at the foot of the Moon Perch and waited for Foxstar to announce their new names, and then, give them all mentors.

Whitewhistle became Eaglepaws mentor, Heatfur became Rainpaws, Silverheart for Skypaw, Blueclaw for Frostpaw, and Lionscar became Starpaws mentor.

Starpaw was lounging after the ceremony with Skypaw and Frostpaw, her friends, and Echo sat a little wasy away, staring at her. That day had gone well for her. She found out secrets about MistClan, and a clanmate in her clan. She couldn't let him go on being a spy, she thought, Shadowfang must be banished from MoonClan, and Starpaw was going to make it happen.

5MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 10 Empty Re: MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 10 Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

Starpaw trotted through the undergrowth outside the camp with jump in her step. Echo followed noiselessly behind her.

"So.." she started, "Where were we meeting the other cats again?"

It was the night of the half-Moon. The medicine cats, Only Owlflight now, had gone to the Starlit Stream to share tongues with StarClan.

Echo shook his head. "I thought you knew." Starpaw smiled at him. "Of Course I do" Adn she ran through the forest. Echo was running behind her.

(continuation in "the journey begins")
(Move on to chapter 11 ^^)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum