Eclipse Cats!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 2 Empty MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 2 Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:19 pm

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

Robinsong stretched in the sunlight, ready to curl up in her feather lined nest for a snooze. She had just come back from the Dawn patrol, and all the cats were readying for sleep. The only cats who didn't go into their dens were a patrol of cats about to go out on the first daylight patrol. She padded to the warriors den, curled up in her nest and closed her eyes. She immidiately found herself on grassy plains that she had never seen before. The smell was abit like the smell that came from RiverPlains that were beyond their territory, but She didn't recognize any of the trees, and she couldn't see the river.

Robinsong padded around in the bright sunlight and squinted. The light was too harsh for her, she was so used to the Moonlight. As she walked through the territory, she saw mist forming, and it soon covered the whole area. Then suddenly out of the mist, a Grey tom appeared. Her mouth gaped open as she recognised the cat. "Stonestream!" she cried. She had only been an apprentice when the former Deputy had died. "What are you doing here?" then she thought a bit more. "Why are we here?" she asked more solemnly.
Stonestream looked at Robinsong sadly and began to walk. he beckoned with his tail for her to follow. "Grave danger haunches over the Clans" he meowed sadly. half to himself he added "If only I were there with you all to fight it off." He turned to Robinsong, who was listening quietly. "For now, MoonClan is safe. But soon, there will a danger for all the Clans." he meowed. He startd to Vanish in the mist and Robinsong Stared wide-eyed where he vanished. In the spot where he was just a moment or two ago, was a small pool of blood, and the pawprints he had left behind were bloodstained aswell. Is StarClan suffereing something terrible?

Last edited by Foxheartstar on Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://darkheart9509.deviantart.com/

2MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 2 Empty Re: MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 2 Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:41 pm

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

Robinsong woke up the next night in shock. She had so many questions in her head like: Why would starclan visit ME? What danger is coming? What is wrong with the starclan warriors? They were all questions she had no answer to. She decided to confide in her good friend, Featherbell. the Clans medicine cat.

She padded into Featherbells den. The she-cat was working on sorting herbs, agin. Robinsong got the feeling that she never did never stop sorting herbs. She sat down in a patch of moonlight.

3MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 2 Empty Re: MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 2 Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:12 pm

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

"Featherbell?" she called out. The silver striped she-cat lifted her head a little to look at Robinsong. "Oh, hi Robinsong. What can I do for you?" she meowed politely. So was a very gentle cat, and friendly to everyone.

Robinsong looked disturbed, at Featherbell and began to speak. "I've had a weird dream, and I came to you for some advice. I.." she felt a little embarassed because Featherbell might think her crazy. Why would she dream StarClan? "I..I dreampt Stonestream... He and I talked for a while... and then he told me something..." She lost her words at the look on Featherbells face. Featherbell shook her head. "You shouldn't be having dreams about StarClan! your just a warrior!" she mumbled to herself, but Robinsong could hear. Then she meowed more clearly. "What did he say?" she prompted.
Robinsong shuffled her paws, feeling slightly uncomfortable. "He told me that 'Danger haunches over the Clans'... And that MoonClan is safe for now.... " she broke off and gulped, "But soon, there will be danger for all the cats of the Clans."

4MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 2 Empty Re: MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 2 Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:19 pm

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

Featherbell stared wide eyed at nothing for a moment or two. Then she turned to Robinsongs anxious expression. "I don't know what this danger is.." she fretted "and we wont know untill we have more signs." She looked curiously at Robinsong "Have you always dreamed of StarClan?" she asked.
Robinnsong was shocked at the medicine cats question. "No!" she exclaimed "Never! This is the first time.. And I don't know why... " she broke off, not even knowing her own question.
Featherbell lay her tail on Robinsongs shoulder. "Don't fret. It doesnt mean something bad.. no not at all bad! It means your special. They have chosen to speak through you for a reason, Robinsong." Robinsong stared out of the Medicine cat den entrance, thinking. "Thank you Featherbell. I understand now. And thanks for helping me out." She padded out of the den.

5MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 2 Empty Re: MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 2 Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:26 pm

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

Right when she stepped out of the Den, she was called by Thunderstreak. "Robinsong! Moonhigh Patrol?" he called to her. She dipped her head. "Yes, I'll come." Then she padded away to the fresh kill pile. She hadn't eaten anything since last night. She picked out a squirrel, and ate it in a few famished gulps. "Hi!" a squeak of greetings sounded in her ear. She turned to see Dawnkit sitting beside her with her own fresh kill. "Hello" Robinsong meowed. "How was your day?" she asked the kit. Dawnkit smiled and answered "Same old, Same old. Sleep, Sleep, Sleep. What else would I do during the day?" she asked. then the kit licked her lips and bounced off to the nursary.
Robinsong watched the kit trott away and she felt a small pang inside of her. I would like to mentor a kit like her. She's smart, and agile, and tough by the looks of it. But she's got a little bit of an attitude. she thought. I'd have to work on that.

6MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 2 Empty Re: MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 2 Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:12 pm

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

Robinsong Opened her gaws to taste the air around her. She could smell pine, and some squirrel and vole and... fox! She turned to Thunderstreak who was tasting the air too. "Fox" she said, and Thunderstreak nodded. "It doesn't smell stale either. We'd better check it out."

The two other cats out on the Moonhigh patrol with them looked at each other with fear in their eyes. Thunderstreak had callen Robinsong, Sparrowpaw and Silverpaw to come on this patrol with him.

"Thunderstreak, I don't think thats a good Idea." Robinsong argued. "We dont have enough cats, and we shouldn't put the apprentices lives at risk. " She sniffed again "And the fox is a full grown male." she concluded.

Thunderstreak stared at her for a few seconds and then sighed. "You're right. We need more cats to take care of this one." he turned to Sparrowpaw. "Go back to camp and tell Foxstar to send three warriors. Tell her we'll be waiting near Tri-Pines, and tell her why I sent you." He meowed. Sparrowpaw nodded briskly and sped off into Shadow Forest. The rest of the patrol made their way to Tri-Pines.

"Why Tri-Pines?" Silverpaw asked. "Because that where the sent leads us to" Thunderstreak answered. Robinsong nodded her agreement and the three cats fled up a Pine tree near Tri-Pines and waited for Sparrowpaw to come back with the extra patrol.

7MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 2 Empty Re: MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 2 Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:23 pm

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

Soon after, the small tabby tom appeared. Followed by Splitclaw, Pinefrost and Foxstar. Thunderstreak deliberately brushed a branch of the pine so that the patrol would hear, and Foxstars ears pricked. She looked at her deputy in understanding and the patrol scrambled up the pine aswell.

"Thunderstreak, whats happened?" Foxstar asked. "We sented a fox, and we traked its sent to here. We didnt follow the whole trail, we're just waiting for you." Foxstar nodded and jumped back down to the ground. Everyone else followed her. "Its too bad I hadn't thought to call on Snaketail," Foxstar meowed, "He's an excellent traker." Thunderstreak and Pinefrost both fluffed out their fur in defiance. "I can track just as good as him" Pinefrost boasted before Thunderstreak could speak. Foxstar stared at the two toms, then waved with her tail for Pinefrost to proceed. "then track" she said.

8MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 2 Empty Re: MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 2 Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:35 pm

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

Robinsong saw the look on Pinfrosts face and shivered. That cat doesnt look trusting. She thought. She followed as Pinefrost led the way through the pines further toward Tri-Pines. Eventually, the patrol reached Tri-Pines and the rivers edge. They followed the sent all the was to the river, and then it dissappeared into the water. "Hm.." Foxstar looked at where the trail had dissappeared. Thunderstreak sniffed at it, and Pinefrost looked at the river and scoweled.
"I guess its SwiftClans problem now." he concluded. Splitclaw looked at the deputy, "We dont know that for sure," he meowed, "It could have drowned." Thunderstreak nodded. "In any case, its not our problem anymore. I guess we did this for nothing. We wasted moonlight with this." Foxstar just stared at the lost trail in wonder, then trotted with the rest of the patrol back to camp.

9MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 2 Empty Re: MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 2 Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:46 pm

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

Robinsong padded in the mist shouded forest, looking around in wonder. This looked like Moonclan territory, but it was a bit startling because all of the trees looked different. No, not different. They look the way I had seen them when I was an apprentice. She thought.

She padded on into the forest and she realized that she wasnt just walking randomly, but she was following a trail. A trail of milk sent. Her heart thumped as she crept around a pine, and then she saw a den inside of a hallow tree. She heard mewling from there, and she knew that this was where her milk tril was leading. She looked around into the hallow and was shocked into stillness.

In the small den, a beautiful silver she-cat lay unmoving, and two kits were by her side. Robinsong looked at the two kits. One was a dark grey cat with dark blue eyes, but the kit lay unnaturally still. She shivered as she realized that tha kit was dead too. The Mewling had come from this last surviving kit. The little she-cat had the exact same pelt as her mother had, and when the kit turned to Robinsong, she opened her eyes and Robinsong gasped. Those blue-purple eyes seemed very farmiliar. Robinsong looked harder at the kit that didn't seem to notice her and then recognition snapped in her head. Thats Dawnkit!

10MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 2 Empty Re: MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 2 Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:57 pm

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

"Now you see the truth"
A deep mew brok Robinsongs shock and the scene of the she-cat and Dawnkit flashed away. She was in the Starlit clearing, and Stonestream was facing her sadly. "Why have you chosen to show me this?" she asked the tom. He stared into her eyes. "It is your destiny to reveal this truth. It is the only way there can be peace. You must tell Nightstreak that she must let me go, " his eyes shadowed momentarily , "and that she was not my only love." Robinsong stared at Stonestream. Did he want her to break the she-cats heart? And what did this have to do with her destiny? "What about Dawnkit?" she asked sadly. It would break the little kits heart too, if whe knew the real truth.
A sparkle dawned in Stonestreams eyes as her thought of his only offspring left in the Clan. "She needs to know. She needs to know the truth about her heritage." the tom meowed. "You need to tell Nightstreak to move on, and that Fairwing will forever be my love." Stonestream fadded in the mist, and Robinsong woke to find herself in the warriors den at Sunset.

11MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 2 Empty Re: MoonClan Fiction: Chapter 2 Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:17 pm

Darkstar

Darkstar
Leader of DuskClan
Leader of DuskClan

How will I break it too them? Robinsong shook her head and padded out of the warriors den. A meow sounded behind her "Rabonsong, Hunting patrol?" She jumped and hissed, stratled at Flamestripe, who had asked the question. Then she let her fur lay flat, and she answered the tom. "Yes I'm sorry. I'm just a bit jumpy today" Flamestripe nodded and Robinsong padded toward the nursary. Whe she was at the entrance, a kit bounced on her back and was playfully nipping at her neck. "A MarkedClan warrior! Invading our Camp! Warriors of MoonClan, ATTACK!!" two more kits flew at Robinsong. Stonekit seemed to be the head of the patrol with Bloomkit, and Polenkit right behind him. Robinsong struggled under the kits weight and meowed. "Oh! and the MarkedClan cat is defeated!" She felt happy for the first time in the day. Nightstreaks voice sounded from the nursary. "Come along kits, leave Robinsong alone. We need our MoonClan warriors intact and always ready to fight. It doesnt help to have kits jumping on the all the time" She purred.
Robinsongs heart suddenly dropped, as she was reminded to tell Nightsteak the horrible truth. "Its your Destiny" Stonestreams words echoed in her ears, and she faught the urge to turn and run away.
The kits jumped off of her and padded into the nursary. Robinsong padded into the nursary aswell, looking for Nightstreak. The black she-cat was staring adoringly at the tousseling kits. She looked up to Robinsong. "Good night Robinsong. What would you like?"
Robinsong looked around. "I'd like to speak with you in private, if thats okay. " She meowed, somewhat vervous about what she was about to reveal. Nightstreak blinked, and then followed Robinsong out into the clearing. Robinsong led the way out of the camp, and out of earshot of any other cats. She sucked in a deep breath and began to speak.
"Nightstreak, last day, I was visited by someone.... I was visited in my dreams by Stonestream." Nightstreak's eyes widened. "Stonestream?! Oh!" Robinsong continued. "And he told me.. well, let me see something that he told me to tell you." Nightstreak only looked curious, and actually a little bit gooshy. Like she expected a love message from her former mate. Robinsong was horrified at her-self, because she would be doing the opposite.
"He told me to tell you.. that you must move on, because you weren't his only mate, that he .. he loved Fairwing. And that Fairwing died because she was giving birth to his kits.... and Dawnkit is actually Fairwing and Stonestreams kit."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum